Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Lost Symbol: Found in Washington D.C.

I'm a big Dan Brown fan and a retired postal employee, so when I read this article about an exhibit of postage stamps featuring topics out of Brown's latest Robert Langdon adventure, The Lost Symbol, I had to see the exhibit right away. After I saw it, I navigated around the site a bit, but when I tried to find my way back to the exhibit, I was unable to do so. I didn't see any link to it from the rest of the website. Luckily I was able to find the article with the link again.

I'm sharing the links here not only because you might like to see the exhibit, but also because I'll probably enjoy seeing it again when I read the book. I do have it, of course. I pre-ordered it a couple weeks before the September release date, so it's been sitting on a shelf across from my desk tempting me on a daily basis for more than three months. If I seem to suddenly disappear from the planet one of these days and all phoning, emailing, and door-knocking goes unanswered, be advised: I'm here, but I could resist it no longer. I'll get back with ya when I'm done!